Tug of War

 
I was standing in front of an open window with only a pair of striped briefs on
and feeling the cool night air.

Walking up behind me, Trayton leaned into me and whispered in my ear. "Let me
help you with these."

Before I could protest, he'd slid them down. I stop him with my hand and tried
to yank them back up, but he was having none of it.

This went on and on like a game of tug of war, with Trayton pulling one way and
I the other. When I gave it one more try, Trayton again whispered in my ear.
"You won't be needing these anymore."

Then he let go and they slid to the floor. He kissed me passionately on the lips
and his tongue met mine. His hand went to my limp member, massaging it and
bringing it to stand at attention.

I shivered and went weak in the knees as he brought me to the point of no return
and I climaxed.

Turning around smiling, I said, "Oh how I missed you."

Looking down at me, Trayton smiled back and said, "I missed you too, buddy."

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment